Tutors

Picture of Caroline ROBSON
Course completion
by Caroline ROBSON - Monday, 3 October 2016, 6:50 PM

Dear David,

I have had immense fun doing the projects within this course and learnt a lot, though still feel like I have much more to learn! Thank you very much for your invaluable comments and support during the course!

Now that I have completed the course (sometime in early to mid September) I am eagerly waiting for my certificate and pictures...sadly I have not yet received them :(( I was wondering if I have missed something out that I was supposed to do or you don't have the correct address for me...please confirm, if possible my address in an email.

Kind regards

Caroline

Picture of David Eales
Re: Course completion
by David Eales - Tuesday, 4 October 2016, 1:13 PM

Hello Caroline,

I have checked your status and your are quite correct you have completed all the modules with a very high score, congratulations. Apologies for not sending your certificates but these will be with you by email within the next 24 hours.

There is nothing more pleasing than hearing from a student saying they have enjoyed and learnt from the course, we are delighted.

If you have the appetite you can always enrol on our academy course which is designed to lead you onto a more advanced level of photography. There is a link on the front page of the course website via Hotcourses if you are ready for stage two.

Kind regards,

David.