Tutors

Picture of Caroline ROBSON
Uploading a photo
by Caroline ROBSON - Thursday, 1 October 2015, 8:46 AM

Dear David,

I have started the course recently and have completed the first photo project.  I followed the online instructions for resizing....twice to be sure....but it seems I am unable to upload it for submission.  The photo is indicating 4.69mb and on the occasions where attempts have been made, it says my file is too large.  I am aware of your conditions for the upload size.  I am stuck on how to make it smaller....please help!

Caroline

Picture of David Jones
Re: Uploading a photo
by David Jones - Thursday, 1 October 2015, 9:42 AM

Hi Caroline , I did manage to upload my first three assignments but always with great difficulty and not really knowing how I did it and in the end I gave up as I don't have to much spare time,  the only advice I can give you is to follow the onscreen instructions as I did and hopefor the best . Sorry I can't be much help and good luck. PS if you do figure it out could you please let me know  many thanks David 

Picture of David Jones
by David Jones - Thursday, 1 October 2015, 9:38 AM

Hi Caroline , I did manage to upload my first three assignments but always with great difficulty and not really knowing how I did it and in the end I gave up as I don't have to much spare time,  the only advice I can give you is to follow the onscreen instructions as I did and hopefor the best . Sorry I can't be much help and good luck. PSYCHOLOGY if you do figure it out could you please let me know  many thanks David 

Picture of David Eales
by David Eales - Thursday, 1 October 2015, 11:29 AM

Hi Caroline, I can see that you have now uploaded your first assignment and the file size looks perfect so well done in solving the sizing issue. Let me know if you have any further problems and enjoy your course.

Regards, David.